Not a subscriber yet?
Sign up for
- a low introductory subscription rate of $99/year for Individual Membership
- a low introductory subscription rate of $399/year for Agency Membership
- access to breaking news that affects the early care and education community
- timely and accurate reporting on the Governor's Budget
- detailed Information and trends which benefit ECE decision makers
Childhood Development Policy Institute
The Child Development Policy Institute (CDPI) is a non-partisan, independent organization whose mission is to help establish sound public policy that benefits the children of California. CDPI is a leader in the childcare and development field on fiscal and policy matters.
Founded in 1993 as the Child Development Lobby, the CDPI is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with a board of diverse individuals from the education, early care, and nonprofit fields.
CDPI has a proven reputation of disseminating timely, accurate information on budget and legislative issues to thousands of professionals. CDPI works collaboratively, bringing leaders together to seek solutions and improve services through effective advocacy for children and their families.
CDPI-Education: Hot Topic Series
Provider Reimbursement: Where to From Here?
October 6, 2014 - 9:00 to 9:30am Registration, 9:30am to 3:30pm Workshop
Sierra Health Foundation - Bannon Island Room
1321 Garden Highway, Sacramento, CA 95833