CDPI is a non-profit organization with a board of diverse individuals form the early care and education, and family support non-profit fields.
Not a subscriber yet?
Sign up for
- Individual Memberships - $99.00/year
- Agency Memberships - $399.00/year
- access to breaking news that affects the early care and education community
- timely and accurate reporting on the Governor's Budget
- detailed Information and trends which benefit ECE decision makers
Child Development Policy Institute Education Board
Catherine Goins, Placer County Office of Education
Rick Mockler, California Head Start Association
Dan Golden, Supportive Services, Inc.
Elizabeth "Biz" Steinberg, Community Action Partnership of San Luis Obispo
Maria Veloz, Los Angeles Universal Preschool
The Capitol Plus/Education Policy Analyst
Timothy Fitzharris, Ph.D., Fitzharris & Associates